When you think of having to deal with a sales person, do you dread it? Do you want to avoid it at all costs? Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just get a quote for water treatment equipment right over the phone?
We’ve all had an experience with a salesperson that was just unpleasant and we would like to avoid. But for water treatment, we do believe that it is important for us to have an on-site consultation with the customer.
Trust us, initially it would be easier for us to quote over the phone as well, but in the long run, it can have negative, costly and time-consuming consequences. Each customer’s water and water situation is unique. Even though it would be amazing, there isn’t a one-size-fits all solution.
Here are a few reasons why people call us:
- Avoid buying white clothes because they are immediately ruined with one wash
- Dread having company over because the smell of sulfur is overwhelming
- Dislike like the taste and smell of chlorine, or would prefer softer water from city water
- Hair is brittle and skin is itchy
- Concerned about the safety of the water
- Sick of scrubbing orange toilets, sinks and showers
- Dishes have white spots
- New fixtures ruined after one year
- Sick of water bottles lying around the house
- Unable to find someone to service equipment purchased online or at a box store
All of these situations are unique and would require different types of water treatment equipment.
If you are experiencing any of the above, you deserve to have a system that helps treat these issues. One of our core values is to do our best to make the entire process of taking control of your water easy!
In our free on-site consultation we listen to our customers wants and needs. We are looking to understand what they are hoping for out of their water and learn the make-up of the water. We will want to know:
- How many persons are in the home?
- What type of plumbing and space do we have for the equipment?
- Will there need to be any outside spigots or barns on untreated water?
Next we test the water to discover the water make-up. Contaminants in water can occur in many different combinations. The most common types of water concerns in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan are:
- No water/Low Yield Wells/Untreatable Water
- Municipal (City) Water
Learn more about each of these types of water situations here.
This information will help us to recommend the appropriate treatment system, size it correctly for the home and provide a fair and accurate quote. It also allows us the opportunity to explain the operation of the equipment and what the customer can expect regarding upkeep and maintenance on their system-hopefully leading to less surprises in the future.
Let’s face it, we are all busy and your time is important!
During our short but thorough interaction, we also hope to gain your trust. Our goal is to partner with and listen to our customers to provide the water treatment solution for their wants and needs. An in-home consultation allows us to do this efficiently and accurately, ultimately providing our customers with peace of mind and ultimately quality of life!