Recently a customer shared with me how important it is to her that she trusts a company’s employees enough to enter her home on a regular basis. To us, this is one of the best compliments we can receive. Our team works hard to make it an easy and pleasant experience for our customers. At Aquatek Water Conditioning, delivery to households and businesses in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan is something that we have been doing well before the convenience of modern doorstep delivery!
For decades, we have provided peace of mind and quality of life for our customers with our delivery service. Our most commonly delivered products are 5-gallon bottles of spring water, water softener salt, and hydrogen peroxide, but we also deliver 5-gallon bottles of distilled water, pond products, chlorine, filters, and more!
Ten Reasons Delivery Service may be for You or a Loved One
- Enjoy the ease of having products delivered directly to your home or office. No more frantic, last-minute running because you were too busy or forgot to pick up your product!
- Save some gas money by avoiding a trip to town. It’s one less thing you need to worry about!
- No more carrying several bags of salt or peroxide into the basement. Our delivery driver does that for you AND he fills up the tanks for you!
- Peace of mind for elderly parents or neighbors who are unable to get out, or struggle carrying heavy products.
- One less thing to do for parents with young children. No more loading the kids up in the vehicle just to get water, salt, or peroxide!
- A great gift for hard to buy for parents or family members! Pay any amount to go toward the gift of regular delivery service!
- No more buying bottles of water for your office! We’ll deliver the 5-gallon bottles for you!
- A great option for those that have surgery, or an extended illness such as cancer treatments or physical therapy. We can place or put you on a route temporarily.
- For manufacturing companies that require large quantities of distilled water, delivery service can help keep your equipment running smoothly and effectively.
- Regular delivery can help you with your preventative maintenance. You are less likely to run out of salt or hydrogen peroxide when you are on a regular route.
It’s Easy to Get Started!
If you are interested in learning more about our delivery service, give us a call at 419-263-6670 or contact us here. We will identify if your location is in our delivery service area, what products and quantity you need delivered, and how often you might need delivery. If you are not in our service area, we will add you to our list and contact you when a new route in your area is added. There are no contracts, and we offer one-time deliveries!