Complete Pond Filter Assembly
Complete Pond Filter Assembly This all-in-one floating filter system is an essential component for anyone using a pond or cistern as their primary water source. The Complete Pond Filter Assembly includes all the elements needed to house the Pond Filter Element. This product is sold completely assembled and ready to be connected to the water source line from the pond or cistern. Product Details:
- Includes the filter cage, filter element, filter ball float, spring, and pin
- Adaptable to 1 ¼” female threads
- While this is a long-lasting system, some components will need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear
- Made in the USA – assembled by the team at Aquatek Water Conditioning
- Annual filter replacement program is available in the Aquatek service area. Visit the Pond Filter Pre-Pay Program page for details.
About Our Team Aquatek Water Conditioning is approved by the Ohio Department of Health as a Private Water Systems Contractor. We are proud members of the Water Quality Association and the Ohio Water Quality Association and have certified staff members ready to help install, maintain, and service pond/cistern water treatment systems.